Come “Embrace the Pace” at North 6th Agency!
N6A is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder and CEO of N6A. The approach enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value. Industry sectors at N6A include technology, retail, cannabis, cybersecurity, professional services, travel & hospitality, real estate, digital marketing, consumer packaged goods and more.
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team. N6A maintains a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.
We’re looking for motivated individuals with 3-4 years of PR experience to become the next Public Relations Senior Account Executive at N6A. Accounts will fall within both B2B and B2C sectors, and include emerging companies in cannabis, healthcare and health-tech among others. Ideal candidates have experience conducting strategic PR campaigns, as well as a knack for day-to-day client communications and account management for niche markets. Agency experience is preferred, and a proven track record of earned media coverage is required.
Senior Account Executives are independent multi-taskers who drive day-to-day program strategy while securing priority results for clients. They communicate daily with clients on earned media strategies, and excel at coming up with creative media pitches and supporting materials for earned media coverage. They are proven media relations experts responsible for delivering business outcome-driven results for a wide variety of accounts. They maintain solid relationships with reporters and editors across print and digital media outlets, as well as segment producers at national and local broadcast.
- Supervise multiple accounts with day-to-day client counsel and campaign management
- Oversee account teams on program execution and creative strategy
- Drive media coverage through daily outreach, story development, announcement strategy and editorial calendar planning
- Work alongside teams to execute Outcome Relations plans and strategies
- Develop and edit outcome-driven materials including press releases, fact sheets, messaging guidance, executive bios, media briefing documents, bylined articles, award submissions, conference speaker abstracts, Q&As and more. Writing assignments vary per account
- Communicate daily progress with clients, showcasing a thorough understanding of their business and outcomes, plus their competitors, market landscape and industry trends
- Guide junior-level team members on PR best practices in media relations, research, writing and reporting
- Support managers to develop Outcome Relations plans and metrics
- Report to account team on day-to-day activities
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism
- Interest in corporate and product communications programs for both B2B and B2C companies
- Previous experience in public relations, communications or marketing, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong research and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to multitask and support account teams across a wide range of vertical industries
- Proficient in Microsoft and cloud tools such as Google Drive, Dropbox, TrendKite, Skype and more
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of the AP Stylebook
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- N6A Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth, including birthday PTO and Purpose Day
- Option for recurring complimentary lunches or stipend
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs