Are you a writer seeking a challenging but rewarding new opportunity?
Studios, a North Sixth Group (NSG) company, is looking for motivated individuals with 3-5 years of relevant experience to become our Content Marketing Manager. In this position, you’ll focus on building a wide variety of content from email and social campaigns to blogs and longform pieces.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for the content creation for a range of brands on an array of topics. You’ll constantly be learning, becoming intimately familiar with industries, technologies and services to a level where you can write about them with authority. This position requires thoughtfulness and research, and the ability to ask the right questions.
It’s also a position for someone looking to get better at writing. We’re looking for someone strong enough to defend their point of view, but with the grace to handle editing and criticism. It’s a tough balance to strike. If you think you’ve got what it takes, get in touch today.
- Reporting directly into the Director of Content at Studios, working cross functionally and collaboratively across all of the NSG organization
- Supporting content development for all NSG social media channels, building our brand identity and cultivating engaging content
- Rolling your sleeves up and contributing to multiple projects; this could include assisting on research, sharing ideas for branding projects, copy editing a press release, and generally being a flexible member of a content team
- 3-5 years of professional marketing or writing experience, with a focus on B2B
- A proactive attitude that likes to wear many hats and learn by doing
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Both analytical and creative thinking skills
- Strong writing skills and an interest in content development as well as marketing trends and insights, best practices in the industry
- Experience managing B2B social media accounts
- Familiarity with full funnel marketing and creating multi-channel campaigns
- Office Optional, a redesigned hybrid work environment that combines a hot-desk workspace in the heart of NYC's SoHo neighborhood with virtual team collaboration, giving employees the option to work remotely or in the office
- Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nationwide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth, including birthday PTO and Purpose Day
- Option for recurring complimentary lunches or stipend
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs
Studios is a full-suite modern marketing, content and production house that has the expertise and analytical power that drives Outcomes. Studios was born from the amplification arm of N6A – the decades-old industry leader in Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder of N6A. As a turnkey extension of our clients’ teams, the Studios team complements their core competencies… without the small talk at the water cooler (but we are always up for a funny meme via Slack).
Our team members are the heartbeat of North Sixth Group. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team and maintain a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.