Come “Embrace the Pace” at North 6th Agency! N6A is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations™, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder of N6A. The approach enables teams to align PR and marketing results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value.
We are looking for motivated leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit and 6-10 years of relevant work experience to become our Director of New Business Development, driving the company’s sales pipeline and building the client base of emerging brands across several vertical industries. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of supporting new business wins in an agency setting, or is currently working in PR services in a leadership position and looking for a new career opportunity in business development.
- Lead inbound and referral sales pipeline process from introductory meetings and calls through to closed/won
- Leverage existing networks to promulgate new deals for the agency
- Build strategies and processes for improving the sales function, organization and go-to-market
- Manage upsell and cross-sell opportunities across agency’s growing suite of PR and marketing services
- Nurture and build relationships with referral partners and key contacts in agency’s network
- Oversee all deliverables in the sales cycle, including proposals, sales decks, RFP responses and real-time updates
- Ensure CRM is up-to-date and deliver weekly reporting to management on the state of the sales pipeline
- Work closely with our Studios marketing team to ensure we are developing appropriate top, middle and lower funnel content and strategies to convert leads into new clients
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, communications, business or related field
- At least 6 years of new business and/or PR experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Ability to develop successful relationships with senior-level marketing decision makers and C-level executives
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple deals at the same time and close at a rapid pace
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- N6A Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth, including birthday PTO and Purpose Day
- Option for recurring complimentary lunches or stipend
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From Pace Points rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team. N6A maintains a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.