Come “Embrace the Pace” at North 6th Agency!
N6A is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder and CEO of N6A. The approach enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value. Industry sectors at N6A include technology, retail, cannabis, cybersecurity, professional services, travel & hospitality, real estate, digital marketing, consumer packaged goods and more.
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team. N6A maintains a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.
We’re looking for motivated individuals with 3-4 years of relevant experience to become our Digital Marketing Manager.
Our digital marketing manager is a core part of the Outcome Relations model – driving digital amplification of earned credibility assets in order to support our clients’ desired business outcomes. They have a digital-first mindset, get excited about marketing trends, geek out over analytics and data, and are constantly keeping up with the latest ways to engage and differentiate target audiences.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for a defined list of Outcome Relations client accounts
- Proactively work with clients on ways to amplify credibility assets aligned with their growth goals and desired business outcomes
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, research latest technologies and best practices in the industry – consistently striving to be a digital subject matter expert
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively with account teams to be a strategic partner and advisor to clients, providing added value at every touch point
- General marketing and demand generation support as needed to both clients and the in-house N6A marketing team
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous agency or client relationship management preferred
- 3-4 years of professional digital marketing experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude
- Multitask across a wide range of vertical industries
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Both analytical and creative
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Google analytics certified
- N6A Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- PTO on your birthday
- Complimentary weekly team lunches
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs