Come “Embrace the Pace” with North Sixth Group.
Studios, a North Sixth Group company, is a full-suite modern marketing, content and production house that has the expertise and analytical power that drives Outcomes. Studios was born from the amplification arm of North 6th Agency (N6A) – the decade-old industry leader in Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder of N6A. As a turnkey extension of our clients’ teams, the Studios team complements their core competencies… without the small talk at the water cooler (but we are always up for a funny meme via Slack).
We’re looking for motivated individuals with 4-5 years of relevant experience to become our Demand Generation Manager. This person will be focused on building a strong pipeline for N6A, Studios and other North Sixth Group Holdings.
The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels that capture, nurture and convert leads in order to generate pipeline.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, engagement, leads, initial sales conversations, contribution to pipeline and- ultimately - revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Identifying marketing trends and insights, researching latest technologies and best practices in the industry
- Reporting directly into the Head of Studios, working cross functionally and collaboratively across all of the NSG organization, specifically with the sales team
- Managing all NSG social media channels, building our brand identity and cultivating engaging content
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4-5 years of professional marketing experience, with a focus on B2B
- A proactive attitude that likes to roll up their sleeves, wear multiple hats and learn by doing
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Both analytical and creative
- Strong writing skills and an interest in content development
- Experience managing B2B social media accounts
- Familiarity with full funnel marketing and creating multi-channel campaigns
- NSG Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- PTO on your birthday
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs
Our team members are the heartbeat of North Sixth Group. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team and maintain a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.