Come “Embrace the Pace” at North 6th Agency!
N6A is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder of N6A. The approach enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value.
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team. N6A maintains a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.
We are looking for motivated individuals with at least 3-4 years of relevant work experience to become the next Business Development Manager at N6A, supporting the company’s sales pipeline and building the client base. The ideal candidate is someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is excited about the opportunity to help us revolutionize the world of PR as the industry’s first and only Outcome Relations™ agency. Candidates should possess a solid track record of selling across a wide range of vertical industries.
- Develop and execute outbound strategy to increase qualified new deals for the agency
- Manage inbound and referral sales pipeline from introductory meetings and calls through to closed/won
- Support upselling and cross-selling opportunities across agency’s suite of marketing services
- Develop and manage deliverables in the sales cycle, including proposals, sales decks, RFP responses and real-time updates
- Manage CRM updates and deliver reporting to management on the state of the sales pipeline
- Supervise Business Development Assistant on sales and marketing deliverables
- Prepare and participate in all sales prospect meetings
- Research into prospective clients and industries to identify new opportunities
- Prepare monthly reporting and analysis for sales team
- Manage sales assets including agency landing pages, blogs, results, case studies and more
- Report to Director of Strategic Accounts on day-to-day activities
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, communications, business or related field
- 3-4 years of sales, PR or marketing experience preferably in an agency setting
- Ability to develop successful relationships with senior-level marketing decision makers and C-level executives
- Proven track record of supporting new business wins
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- N6A Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth, including birthday PTO and Purpose Day
- Option for recurring complimentary lunches or stipend
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs