Come “Embrace the Pace” at North 6th Agency!
N6A is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder of N6A. The approach enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value.
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team. N6A maintains a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.
We are looking for motivated individuals with at least 1 year of internship or relevant work experience to become the next Business Development Assistant at N6A, and help us revolutionize the world of Public Relations as the industry’s first and only Outcome Relations™ agency. If you’re a self-starter who excels at project management and who loves bringing creative ideas to the table, this is an opportunity to grow your career.
Ideal candidates are interested in account-based selling at a public relations agency, preferably with knowledge of communications, marketing and/or public relations industries. Previous sales, business development or marketing internship experience in an agency environment is preferred.
- Execute on sales, networking and prospecting efforts
- Manage administrative and data functions using N6A’s CRM system and sales tracker
- Support outbound and inbound sales leads and demand generation activities
- Contribute to research and planning of N6A sales efforts
- Support revenue and lead generation activities across N6A’a suite of services
- Assist in the creation of new business materials, including: emails, proposals, decks, documents, and more
- Participate and recap meetings with potential and current clients
- Report to sales team on day-to-day activities
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in the field of Business Management, Marketing or Communications
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and technical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong business writing skills with attention to detail
- Adept in customer service and sales
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively work as a team member as well as independently