Come “Embrace the Pace” at North 6th Agency!
N6A is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder and CEO of N6A. The approach enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value. Industry sectors at N6A include technology, retail, cannabis, cybersecurity, professional services, travel & hospitality, real estate, digital marketing, consumer packaged goods and more.
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team. N6A maintains a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.
We’re looking for motivated individuals with 5-6 years of relevant experience to become the next Public Relations Account Manager at N6A.
Account Managers are proven leaders and subject matter experts responsible for supervising Outcome Relations programs in line with clients’ business outcomes. They practice superior relationship management with clients and teams, excel at program strategy, and deliver clear direction to multiple account teams. They communicate daily with clients on Outcome Relations strategies, and drive business outcome-driven results for a wide variety of accounts.
- Orchestrate unique Outcome Relations programs for multiple accounts; showcase subject matter expertise to clients and teams
- Lead activities on a specific set of accounts; practice daily client counsel and campaign management
- Monitor progress of account teams on program execution and creative strategy
- Drive media coverage and lead by example with solid outreach, story development, announcement strategy and relationships with key media targets
- Work alongside group directors to develop Outcome Relations plans and strategies
- Develop and edit outcome-driven materials including press releases, fact sheets, messaging guidance, executive bios, media briefing documents, bylined articles, award submissions, conference speaker abstracts, Q&As and more. Writing assignments vary per account
- Showcase a thorough understanding of each account’s business and outcomes, plus their competitors, market landscape and industry trends
- Guide all team members on PR best practices in media relations, research, writing and reporting
- Assist group directors on performance reports, rankings and analysis in N6A’s performance measurement system
- Support agency initiatives including upselling strategies and business development
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism
- Previous experience in corporate and product communications programs for both B2B and B2C companies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and lead account teams across a wide range of vertical industries
- Proficient in Microsoft and cloud tools such as Google Drive, Dropbox, TrendKite, Skype and more
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of the AP Stylebook
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- N6A Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- PTO on your birthday
- Complimentary weekly team lunches
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs