North 6th Agency (N6A) is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations that enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value.
We’re looking for motivated individuals with 4-6 years of PR agency experience to join the winning team at N6A. Ideal candidates have experience planning, managing and executing PR programs focused on securing media coverage for technology B2B companies. Must have an extensive network of business and trade journalists plus experience managing clients and supporting teams to secure earned media results.
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. N6A maintains a work environment that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by , , , , , and many others.
N6A's Account Managers are proven leaders and subject matter experts responsible for supervising Outcome Relations programs in line with clients’ business outcomes. They practice superior relationship management with clients and teams, excel at program strategy, and deliver clear direction to multiple account teams. They communicate daily with clients on Outcome Relations strategies, and drive business outcome-driven results for a wide variety of accounts.
- Orchestrate unique communications programs for a dedicated set of accounts; showcase subject matter expertise to clients and teams
- Lead activities for each account; practice daily client counsel and campaign management
- Supervise progress of account teams on program execution and creative strategy
- Drive media coverage and lead by example with solid outreach, story development, campaign strategy and strong relationships with journalists
- Work with direct supervisor to draft Outcome Relations plans and strategies
- Develop and edit outcome-driven materials including press releases, fact sheets, messaging guidance, executive bios, media briefing documents, bylined articles, award submissions, conference speaker abstracts, Q&As and more. Writing assignments vary per account
- Showcase a thorough understanding of each account’s business and outcomes, plus their competitors, market landscape and industry trends
- Guide all team members on PR best practices in media relations, research, writing and reporting
- Assist direct supervisor on performance reports, rankings and analysis in N6A’s performance measurement system
- Support agency initiatives including new business outreach, upselling strategies and business development
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism
- Experience with B2B technology PR programs with a focus on securing earned media coverage for corporate and product initiatives
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and lead account teams across a wide range of technology industries
- Proficient in Windows, macOS and cloud tools such as Google Drive, Dropbox, TrendKite and Muck Rack
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of the AP Stylebook
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- N6A Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth, including birthday PTO and Purpose Day
- Option for recurring complimentary lunches or stipend
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs