Come “Embrace the Pace” at North 6th Agency!
N6A is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder and CEO of N6A. The approach enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value. Industry sectors at N6A include technology, retail, cannabis, cybersecurity, professional services, travel & hospitality, real estate, digital marketing, consumer packaged goods and more.
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team. N6A maintains a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.
We’re looking for motivated individuals with 1-2 years of relevant experience to become the next Public Relations Account Executive at N6A.
Account Executives are proven media relations experts responsible for delivering business outcome-driven results for a wide variety of accounts. They maintain solid relationships with reporters and editors across print and digital media outlets, as well as segment producers at national and local broadcast. They excel at coming up with creative strategies, media pitches and supporting materials for earned media coverage.
- Drive media coverage through daily outreach, story development, announcement strategy and editorial calendar planning
- Work alongside teams to execute Outcome Relations plans and strategies
- Develop and edit outcome-driven materials including press releases, fact sheets, messaging guidance, executive bios, media briefing documents, bylined articles, award submissions, conference speaker abstracts, Q&As and more. Writing assignments vary per account
- Communicate daily progress with clients, showcasing a thorough understanding of their business and outcomes, plus their competitors, market landscape and industry trends
- Guide junior-level team members on PR best practices in media relations, research, writing and reporting
- Support managers to develop Outcome Relations plans and metrics
- Report to account team on day-to-day activities
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism
- Interest in corporate and product communications programs for both B2B and B2C companies
- Previous experience in public relations, communications or marketing, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong research and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to multitask and support account teams across a wide range of vertical industries
- Proficient in Microsoft and cloud tools such as Google Drive, Dropbox, TrendKite, Skype and more
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of the AP Stylebook
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- N6A Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- PTO on your birthday
- Complimentary weekly team lunches
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs