Come “Embrace the Pace” at North 6th Agency!
N6A is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations created by Matt Rizzetta, founder and CEO of N6A. The approach enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value. Industry sectors at N6A include technology, retail, cannabis, cybersecurity, professional services, travel & hospitality, real estate, digital marketing, consumer packaged goods and more.
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team. N6A maintains a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.
We’re looking for passionate communications professionals with 10+ years of relevant experience to become the next Public Relations Account Director at N6A.
Account Directors are also known as Group Leads at N6A, driving operations for teams that service accounts across vertical industries. They maintain excellent relationships with key decision makers for each account, and oversee Outcome Relations programs to ensure positive momentum and client satisfaction.
- Implement unique Outcome Relations programs for clients; coach team to deliver credibility and amplification assets aligned with business outcomes
- Nurture client relationships and deliver senior-level counsel on Outcome Relations programs
- Work with senior management to drive service operations, including client satisfaction programs, new business development, staffing, training, revenue forecasting and expense management
- Inspire and coach the team to maintain exceptional media relations skills; lead by example with solid media strategy, subject matter expertise, and strong relationships with key media targets
- Direct the team in coming up with creative initiatives to deliver ongoing top-notch results to clients
- Serve as the editorial director for outcome-driven PR materials
- Coach team members to maintain a thorough understanding of each account’s business and outcomes, plus their competitors, market landscape and industry trends
- Guide all team members on best practices in media relations, marketing amplification, creative strategies, writing and metrics
- Administer staff performance reports, rankings and analysis through N6A’s performance measurement system
- Maintain N6A standards, protocol and cultural values
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism
- Previous experience developing corporate and product communications programs for both B2B and B2C companies
- Excellent relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and cloud tools such as Google Drive, Dropbox, TrendKite, Cision, Skype and more
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of the AP Stylebook
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- N6A Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- PTO on your birthday
- Complimentary weekly team lunches
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs