The toolkit is a resource for all CEOs, CMOs and executives who are evaluating their business preparedness strategy regarding the outbreak caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
The toolkit is organized into seven sections, each of which includes best practices and consultative recommendations for C-suite executives, business decision makers and marketing leaders in relation to COVID-19 on the following topics:
- Marketing strategies and budgets
- Executive-level employee and customer communications
- Employee culture and remote work arrangements
- Leadership and management counsel
- Competitive differentiation and innovation concepts